Easy Beef Enchiladas Recipe for Beginners,easy try at home.
For those who are meat lovers and want to learn to cook Mexican food at the same time, choosing Easy Beef Enchiladas Recipe for Beginners, easy try at home. is your great starter pack. Mexican cuisine is one of the popular cuisine in the world, and enchilada is very popular among Mexican food enthusiast. This food is basically a taco that is soaked in red sauce made from chili pepper. The first time this food was introduced, it was not more than a mere tortilla dipped into a red sauce. But due to the growth of the culture, people started to add fillings inside the tortilla.
Nowadays, there are a lot of enchilada recipe, beef is one of the popular fillings beside cheese, potatoes, and vegetables. Some people actually combine those fillings. Compared to many enchilada recipe, beef becomes a favorite fillings due to its extra flavor, especially ground beef that has a greater fat proportion. In this article, we give you the easy beef enchilada recipe that you can try, even when you are an amateur chef.
This Easy Beef Enchiladas Recipe for Beginners only takes no more than 35 minutes, with 20 minutes cooking time and 15 minutes preparation. This cooking time is very fast, making this easy beef enchilada recipe suitable for those who barely have time to cook. In this enchilada recipe, beef that is used for fillings is ground beef with extra fat proportion to ensure its tasty flavor. Make sure to read the recipe carefully before you start to cook.
Ingredients (4-6 servings):
- Salt, a pinch
- Pepper, a pinch
- Green chilies, 4 oz, diced
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Green onions, a pinch
- Yellow onion, 1 piece, diced
- Black beans, 15 oz, rinsed
- Fresh cilantro, a pinch
- Vegetable oil, 2 tbsps.
- Red sauce, 1 can
- Mexican-blended cheese, 3 cups, shredded
- Ground beef, 1.5 lbs.
- Tortillas, 8-10 pieces
- The first thing to do in this beef enchiladas recipe is to preheat the oven for 350 F.
- Spread the oil on a large skillet and warm it on medium-to-high heat. Put the beef and smash it using a spatula or potato masher. Wait until the ground beef becomes half-cooked, then add green chilies, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry it for around 3 to 6 minutes. Remove the beef mixture from the pan and drain it on paper towels.
- Prepare the red sauce, and spread it on the tortillas, until they are all coated. Put black beans and beef mixture in the center of tortilla, then put some extra red sauce on the meat. Put 1/3 cup of the cheese, and roll the tortilla. Placed the rolled tortilla in a baking pan coated with oil.
- Do step 3 for all tortillas.
- Pour the rest of red sauce on top of enchiladas, and adds shredded cheese from the remaining ingredients.
- Bake the pan for around 20 minutes. To make the cheese becomes more golden, broil the pan in the last several minutes.
- Decorate your food with green onions and cilantro. Your beef enchiladas recipe is ready to be served.
Read : Steps to make taco receipe